Welcome to The Joint - Englewood, River Point! As your local chiropractor in Englewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Englewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Willcoxson is a devoted family man and loving father who strives to promote healing through effective and thorough chiropractic adjustments.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Englewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyWhen it comes to choosing any new treatment regimen, we all understandably want to make sure that we’re staying as safe as possible during any procedure. This is why many people try to avoid taking medications or having invasive procedures, both of which can have risky side-effects, if they can find a safe treatment plan ...
- May 19, 2016StepyAs a person enters the aging process, they have to learn how to keep their health and well-being in a stable place as the body becomes more susceptible to injuries and illnesses. It’s best if you learn the proper methods of taking care of your body while still in the prime of adulthood so you’re ...
- May 12, 2016StepyWhen it comes to taking charge of your health and wellness, it should make sense that taking a hands-on approach is a good way to go about things. We’ve unfortunately learned as a society to wait until a problem or situation with our health arises before bothering to take care of our health. What we ...
- May 6, 2016StepyWhen you’re recovering from a bout of back pain, whether it’s acute or chronic, you’ll want to make sure you’re taking the right steps to prevent it from returning or even from getting worse. Many people make the mistake of believing they must stay as still and sedentary as possible throughout the entire duration of ...
- April 27, 2016StepyChiropractic care is slowly becoming more and more accepted and understood, both in the medical community as well as in people’s everyday lives. If you’re still new to the concept of chiropractic, one of the first things you’ll learn about is how chiropractors perform spinal adjustments and manipulations on their patients to improve overall health ...
- April 22, 2016StepyYou probably learned a little bit about the central nervous system in one of your high school biology classes, but do you know how it can affect your back and overall body health? There’s often a direct link between the health of a person’s central nervous system and how much back pain or other physical ...
- April 13, 2016StepyWe should all be fans of working out in general. However, if you can only motivate yourself to go crazy over one workout in particular, you’ll want to consider low-impact exercises. It’s best to participate in a variety of exercise types, mixing in low-impact with high-intensity workout routines, but sometimes this isn’t always possible. This ...
- April 5, 2016StepyMost of us don’t think about improving the health of our spinal columns on a daily basis. Even if we’re somewhat concerned with avoiding other health issues, back health is very rarely thought about until it needs to be addressed. This is usually due to an onset of pain or stiffness in the area, which ...
- March 25, 2016StepyStiff muscles are no fun to deal with, and this is especially true if it’s a chronic condition you’ve had to learn to live with over the years. Keeping your muscles and joints as flexible as possible is key when it comes to reducing your chances of developing chronic aches and pains, so it should ...